The Kickstart scheme stipulates that every employer needs to provide employability training for each apprentice. Specifically, the training should help each apprentice develop their skills and experience with:
- support to look for long-term work
- support with CV & interview preparation
The Employability Course provides employers / Kickstart gateway organisations with peace of mind that this requirement is being met with the following advantages:
- High-quality training that will engage the apprentice and maximise their chances of securing further employment.
- Multiple options depending on the level of support the employer wishes to offer.
- Minimal time commitment from the employer / Kickstart gateway.
- Low cost - the training would represent a small fraction of the Kickstart grant.
Follow this link to read the government's Kickstart Scheme Employer Guide, which specifies the training requirements:
Please do not hesitate to get in touch to further discuss how The Employability Course can benefit your organisation.